At the law office of Juliana Gaita, P.A. in Florida, our goal is to help pregnant moms complete their adoptions as smoothly as possible. Birth mothers in Florida can qualify for financial assistance to get all of the support and assistance needed during and after pregnancy. In order to help you have the healthiest pregnancy and birth possible, we work to make sure that you have the financial assistance and services you need throughout the adoption process. Contact our adoption lawyer in Florida for more information about your specific situation.
Helping Pregnant Birth Mothers Get The Financial Support During Unplanned Pregnancy
It is our pleasure to work with birth mothers to make sure that they receive the financial support needed throughout the pregnancy process. We are committed to making sure that mothers receive everything that they need in order to be comfortable and have the healthiest pregnancy possible.
Types of Financial Support For Mothers Choosing Adoption Over Abortion
When you are going through an unplanned pregnancy and the emotional process of placing your baby for adoption, the last thing you need to worry about is potential financial problems. Pregnant mothers can receive financial support from adoptive prospective parents during pregnancy and for a period of time after giving birth.
Specifically, we can help clients obtain the assistance they need with the following:
- Housing – This can include rent, utilities, and other living expenses
- Necessities – Many mothers obtain help to cover food, maternity clothing, cell phone bills, and the costs of other basic needs
- Transportation – You can seek support for travel to and from medical appointments, long-distance travel to meet with the adoptive parents, and more
- Medical care – We work to make sure your prenatal care and labor and delivery costs are covered
- Counseling – Adoption is a difficult decision, and a birth mother can struggle emotionally before and after the adoption concludes, which can make counseling an important form of support
Consult with an Adoption Lawyer in Florida Today
To learn more about how an adoption attorney can help you get the financial assistance you need, it’s important to have a comfortable pregnancy and feel safe as well as have access to the right healthcare during your pregnancy. If you are interested in giving your baby up for adoption while you are pregnant, contact the law firm of Juliana Gaita, P.A. directly today.
See some of our featured
- Thank you for taking time to learn about us. We can only imagine what you may be experiencing at this time in your life. We imagine […]
- Love, stability, open communication, continual growth, laughter; Those are some of the words we would use to describe our family. We hope that after reading more […]
- Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for considering us as adoptive parents to your child. We are forever grateful for the opportunity and we […]
- Thank you for taking the time to get to know us. We promise that if we are chosen as your child’s adoptive parents, we will love […]
- Thank you for taking this moment to allow us to introduce our family. We believe this must be a stressful and overwhelming time, but please know […]
- My promise to you is that your baby will be loved unconditionally, and will always feel safe and supported. I also promise that they will have […]