Unplanned Pregnancy? We Can Help You Explore Your Options
Learning about a pregnancy can be a frightening time if the pregnancy was unexpected. It is important to remember that you have options in this situation, including giving the gift of love to a family by placing the baby for domestic adoption. While deciding on adoption can be difficult, it is the right choice for many women facing an unplanned pregnancy. The adoption process can go smoothly with the help of a compassionate adoption lawyer in Florida. Call the law office of Juliana Gaita, P.A. for more information today.
How We Can Help You
Adoption should be on your own terms, and you should feel comfortable with the process every step of the way. We can assist with your personalized adoption plan that addresses your goals and priorities. We can help you with the following and much more:
- Providing confidential support from start to finish
- Helping you find and select the perfect adoptive family for your child
- Ensuring you get the financial assistance you need, for housing, transportation, basic expenses, medical care, counseling, and more
- Identifying what is most important to you and designing your individualized adoption plan
- Handling every aspect of the legal adoption and making the needed arrangements during the process
- Helping you determine what communications and visits you want, post adoption
We want you to make decisions about what happens to your child, while we make those decisions a reality that you feel comfortable with. We handle all types of cases, including open or closed adoptions, or unique arrangements that fit with your wishes.
Speak with a Dedicated Adoption Lawyer in Florida
If you learn about an unplanned pregnancy, know that you have many options, and a Florida adoption attorney can help. Call Juliana Gaita, P.A., to discuss the possibility of adoption and how the process can help in your situation.