Protecting the Interests of Birth Mothers During the Adoption Process
Adoption is a legal process with many permanent implications, and it is important for all parties involved to have proper legal representation. This includes the birth mother, who should never try to tackle the adoption process without the right lawyer on her side.
A birth mother representation lawyer in Boca Raton can help in many different ways, including:
- Helping you match with the right adoptive family for your child
- Advising you of your rights, including the right to change your mind about the adoption after the baby is born
- Discussing the implications of signing the Consent to Adoption
- Ensuring you receive the financial support you need during pregnancy, including funds for basic needs, prenatal care, and more
- Making sure you have proper housing and support services
- Helping you create your adoption plan, including deciding what type of adoption you will have and the extent of contact you might have with your child after the adoption is final
- Ensuring the adoptive family agrees to the terms of your adoption plan
- Understanding Florida laws regarding the rights of a birth father and his consent to the adoption
Adoption is a highly emotional process, and you do not need legal complications making the process any more difficult for you. With the guidance of the right adoption lawyer, the process can go smoothly, and you can be confident in your decision to place your child for adoption.
Birth Mother Representation Located In Boca Raton Florida
Discuss Your Options with a Birth Mother Representation Lawyer in Florida
The law firm of Juliana Gaita, P.A., represents birth mothers from the start to finish of the adoption process. We are here to support you every step of the way, including addressing all of your questions and concerns. If you are considering adoption for your child, call our Florida birth mother representation attorney today.
See some of our featured
- Thank you for taking time to learn about us. We can only imagine what you may be experiencing at this time in your life. We imagine […]
- Love, stability, open communication, continual growth, laughter; Those are some of the words we would use to describe our family. We hope that after reading more […]
- Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for considering us as adoptive parents to your child. We are forever grateful for the opportunity and we […]
- Thank you for taking the time to get to know us. We promise that if we are chosen as your child’s adoptive parents, we will love […]
- Thank you for taking this moment to allow us to introduce our family. We believe this must be a stressful and overwhelming time, but please know […]
- My promise to you is that your baby will be loved unconditionally, and will always feel safe and supported. I also promise that they will have […]