Florida Adoption Lawyers
Bringing Families Together Through Adoption
Are you pregnant and considering adoption?
About Florida Adoption Lawyers
Juliana Gaita is the managing partner of Florida Adoption lawyers and is licensed to practice in Florida. Juliana is also a member of the Florida Adoption Council and understands first-hand the challenges women face as single mothers and when experiencing an unplanned pregnancy. Her unique perspective on the joys and challenges of adoption, such as a birth mother making a choice to place her child for adoption in an unplanned pregnancy, has equipped Juliana to help the woman who seek her support and guidance. Florida Adoption Lawyers has spent countless hours assisting women and families to make the right choice for themselves, their babies and children. At Florida Adoption Lawyers, we work around the clock to help expectant mothers achieve stability during their pregnancy, to assist with living expenses when needed, and to make the right birth plan for their child. Juliana and her husband have also adopted three children, which has given her additional insight into what an adoptive family is experiencing as well, which helps both expectant mothers and adoptive families when working on post-adoption communication plans about a pregnancy can be a frightening time if the pregnancy was unexpected. It is important to remember that you have options and for many women facing an unplanned pregnancy, atoption is a great choice. The adoption process for mothers giving their baby up for adoption can go smoothly with the help of a compassionate adoption lawyer in Florida.
Adoption Services For Birth Moms That Choose Adoption
Our staff, counselor, attorneys are available to assist you in making an adoption plan, we can offer counseling support. We have home-study ready families available for you to review and match with free and no-obligation counseling is available.
If You Are Pregnant here are the steps to
If you are ready to choose adoption for your child, we will help you create an individualized adoption plan that is right for you…
Meet with a Counselor
Select a Family
Complete your Adoption Plan
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hello, and thank you for taking the opportunity to learn about us. We are thinking of you, and we wish you comfort and peace during this […]
- We sincerely want to thank you for this opportunity to introduce ourselves. We believe the love a mother has for her child is unconditional and everlasting […]
- Thank you for taking time to flip through these pages to get to know us. We think about you every day and pray that as you […]
- Thank you for taking the time to get to know our family. We can only imagine this time might be incredibly emotional and challenging, as you […]
- Hello! I am so grateful that you are reading my adoptive parent profile. You are facing an important and life-changing decision and I admire your bravery. […]
- It is with great respect that we set out to write this letter. We are humbled by the weight of your decision, and we hope you […]
GET THE LATEST NEWS
- October 16, 2023
- September 30, 2023
GET THE RIGHT ADVICE
Adoption Lawyers You Can Trust
Our legal team knows that an unplanned pregnancy can be stressful and even frightening for some people. The good news is that there are wonderful families waiting who can provide the care and financial support that a child needs. We can also help you receive financial assistance and other necessary services during you pregnancy and through post-partum.
You deserve the best care while you are providing a family with the child they want. We require our potential adoptive families to pay for a lawyer for the birth mom, so birth mom has someone on her side.
Contact Us Today
Fill Out the form below and our team will be in touch with you immediately.